Sunday, May 2, 2010

Team Uganda: May 3-24
Pray for my team of 10 as we travel and serve in Uganda the next three weeks. We will be serving in a Children's Home and in some of the villages doing VBS (crafts, sports, games, songs, etc.) and most importantly sharing the love of Christ.
Pray that we can empty ourselves to fully serve and that we do not have too much homesickness. Pray for health and safety while we travel on some long flights!
I am so thankful to all of you that helped support me financially and in prayer for this trip. It means the world to me.
It is hard to wrap my brain around the fact that I am leaving tomorrow, but it is starting to sink in. I know I will miss my family, friends, and Luis so much but I also know that the Lord has something great for me to learn and experience in Africa this summer.
If you would like to look at team updates (for any International Service Projects Team from CBU) go to:
www. calbaptist.edu/goisp
Click on the "Team Updates" Link on the left
Click on Uganda: Children
(should be updated around every three days)

Thank you so much for your prayers... they are needed and appreciated.

In Christ alone,
Kristina

1 comment: