Thursday, February 24, 2011

My God is Greater

Tonight I just can't help but brag on my god...
My God Reigns.
My God Heals.
My God has won the Victory.
My God knows my deepest need.
My God is SO beyond worthy to be praised, forever and a day.
The Love of my God transcends understanding.
My Lord is Peace.
Jesus payed it all.
He gives life.
He is the Truth.
My everything.
Seated on the Throne.
Exalted.
I have nothing left to do but surrender all I am: my life, my plans, my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my doubts, my worries, my family, my money, my talents, my failures, my needs, my battles, my victories, my time, my resources, my culture, my human understanding of a sovereign God.
Photo Cred: Jennifer Price
SEEK WEEK 11: Worship Night
February 24, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Glory to God! Amazing!

    Thanks for all of your hard work...always!

    ReplyDelete