Monday, March 15, 2010

Bye Bye Wisdom...

Last Thursday at 3:00 I said goodbye to my wisdom teeth and hello to viodin, jello, and jamba juice. It was my first time being put completely under and, rumor has it, I was quite the entertainment when I woke up. My mom said I was talking about flying in Avatar while I was “under”. Apparently, I just had to call Jessica (the best friend) and Luis (the boyfriend) to tell them how jealous they’d be cus I was in Avatar (and flying of course)…But I don’t remember any of it. Jessica is the best source for a live re-telling of the fiasco (but I hear she charges $5). Luis was at work when we called so when we passed him on the freeway my mom told me to “wave at Luis because he’s working” to which I replied, “Yes, Luis works very hard. He has to work hard to make a lot of money. Because it’s expensive to marry me.” So there is my true personality I guess; some crazy expensive girlfriend… cut me some slack though- I just had the wisdom pulled outta my head!

The last three days have been a blur of fruity soft foods and re-runs of Saved by the Bell. Luis and my mom have been a champs though, dealing with the grumpy side when the vicodin wears off and just sitting around while I sleep. Today is a new day! I am up and I am going to get reacquainted with the shower J I am ready to embrace spring break, which really means nothing because I have no plans, but going to the beach and reading sounds a lot better than sitting inside for another day!

For all of you who were looking forward to seeing the puffy-little version of Kristina… Don’t get too excited. Zero swelling. Literally like nothing. I am incredible sad to report that there is no funny picture of what I would look like if I were puffed up like a balloon. Who knows though? Maybe one day my face will swell up for one reason or another… and we’ll all have our laughs.

2 comments:

  1. Kristina - you crack me up so much! This was something good to read today :)

    ReplyDelete