Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 5

Today I am especially thankful for Bradyn Brown,
one of my lovely roommates.
She is 20 today so it only seems appropriate to show her a little thanks :)
I am thankful for her sweet spirit that can calm me down whenever I am stressing out
or don't know what to do about a problem.
She has a deep love for her savior Jesus Christ and
it radiates in everything that she says and does.
I had the blessing of traveling with her (and rooming with her) in Uganda
this summer and learning more about God's heart for the Nations.
She didn't judge me as I hallucinated on Malaria medicine
and she was a great encouragement on the days
when we were learning so much in Africa.
I simply love her.
Happy Birthday Brady Bunch.
I am thankful for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment