Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 6, 7, 8

So I failed over the weekend at keeping up with my Thankfulness.

Day 6: I am SO incredibly thankful for my school (California Baptist University). I am thankful to have an education that is rooted in Biblical truth. I am thankful for a Christian community. I am thankful for my job in the Office of Spiritual Life. Basically, I am so thankful for these past three and a half years and how God has used CBU to help me grow in my faith.

Day 7: I am thankful for the times when God forces me to slow down and just rest. It has been a hard journey learning how to not be so fast paced and crazed all the time, but the result has been wonderful. God is working on giving me that gentle and quiet spirit that our society pushes us farther and farther away from each day. I am thankful that God knows when I need a break.

Day 8: I am thankful for Lauren Spencer. I am so grateful to be one of her Bridesmaids and be a part of her big day. I am thankful for her friendship and all that she has taught me about being a selfless woman as she takes care of Elias. She has grown so much in the past year and it has been a huge blessing to see God working in her life. I just love her and our time that we get to spend together.

(Please excuse my slacker-ness. It will not happen again. Well, actually I can't make any promises)

No comments:

Post a Comment