Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Reunited

This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend some time with family that I hadn't seen in a long time :) It was nice to hang out, enjoy dinner, play pool, and BEST of all... play CHINESE CHECKERS (aka my favorite game). In our culture, where individualism reigns, sometimes I need to be reminded of how important the family structure is and how much we all need each other. I was blessed by all these people who were placed in my life.

The whole gang (photo cred: Jessica Tracy)
Me and my lovely cousin Jessie!
Big brother





My step-mom Michelle with my Aunt Michelle who was visiting from Treasure Island, Florida (yes, real place and yes, lots of Michelle Osbornes!).







My dad and step mom creating their first facebook profile picture :) haha

Ooohhh Ahhhh.... hours of endless joy

No comments:

Post a Comment