Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coffeehouse

Coffeehouse 2010
As my roommates are cramming on their Nursing homework, I am just kickin it like a Senior Liberal Studies Major who is taking 12 units would kick it.... IE... I am looking through my iphoto library and processing how the year has begun. I am beyond excited to be working in the Office of Spiritual Life again. I can already tell that this is going to be a year of growth.
Our first (and biggest) event of the year- COFFEEHOUSE- happened the night before classes started one week ago today. The live music, $1000 worth of prizes, free candy, coffee, cookies, and books brought the students out of their rooms and into community. A successful event is hard to define... attendance? Sign-up sheets? Smiles? :) I have already been approached by some students about homeless ministry for this year so I give the event an A+... It is my prayer that students would grasp God's plan for their lives and commit to ministry in the here and now.



And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if Our God is with us, then what could stand against?

No comments:

Post a Comment