Monday, September 27, 2010

The Night of 100 Pies

The Occasion: Brett Vowell's Birthday
The Mission: Bake 100 little pies!!!
Mission: Accomplished :)
We call this, The Domestication of Kristina Osborne (Part 1)
domesticate |dəˈmestiˌkāt|verb [ trans. ] (usu. be domesticated) make (someone) fond of and good at home life and the tasks that it involves

I don't doubt that this will be a long process. I don't bake cookies; I eat them. I do, however, have the urge to learn this love for the things of "home life", especially after watching the roomies bake such marvelous things. Here is my first attempt.
I will admit that it was definitely a rocky start, but by the end I was killin it! :)

Eggs courtesy of Bradyn's chickens



I just LOVE this woman. Love her.


Thank you Jess for ruining this perfectly good picture of me and Brady.
Kristina vs. the Can Opener... Part 1 (the can won)

Total pie count: 95
Quite a pleasant first friend picture if you ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment