Sunday, October 3, 2010

Three Weeks

Elias- "The Lord is my God"
Today we were blessed with our third week with Elias David Leland. His little personality is starting to come out and we are excited to get to know him as he grow up. My prayer is, as his name means, that he would grow up and the Lord would be his God and Elias would make God's Name known in all the world.
I am so in love with this boy.
I am so blessed to have his momma in my life. Love her :)


Yawning? Screaming? Either way it's adorable :)

This is just amazing. God has already blessed us in SO many ways through this little man. His smiles bring us joy and remind us that God is so good.

Three Weeks old and he is already bringin on the Blue Steel


Farmer John in his giant overalls :)

With Uncle Lui

This woman is beautiful inside and out. Elias is a lucky man.

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, your blog is amazing! Thank you so much for your sweet words :) I love you so much and so does Elias, oviously! The lord my dear has blessed US with an angel on this earth, and that angel is you. Forever our love..the "Lelands"

    ReplyDelete