Saturday, March 5, 2011

21 and counting....

Today is the last day of my 21st year of life.
It was a good year... full of firsts and lasts, hellos and goodbyes, birth and death.

I could not have foreseen the things that this past year held for me, but I thank God for carrying me through the good and the bad.

I made it through being 21 and not having a drink.
I made it through my first experience in Africa.
I made it through my first full night baby sitting a three month old!
I made it through my last fall semester of College.
I made it through the death of my favorite man.
I threw my first Bridal Shower.
I challenged my faith and found out, more than ever before, that God is real and that He is good... all the time.

I have big plans for 22:
Move home.
Start working on my teaching credential.
Eat more corn :)
Stop planning so much and start living.
To cherish the ones I love while they are still with me.
Never stop praying.
Drink less Soda. Drink more water.
Watch the news more.
Read more books.

Thanks to all who walk through life with me. We don't know how long we have but I know that the time we have will be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment