Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness.

March {I'm going to go Mad}ness
March is upon us.
On top of being the month of my 22 birthday (March 6th- also the day that the first Oreo Cookie was sold in 1912 if you care), March holds:
Dr. Seuss's Birthday on March 2nd.
National Craft Month!!!
Outbursts of Senioritis.
Working on my Senior Capstone Project.
Ordering Graduation Cap & Gown and Announcements.
My final spring break of college (to be spent in Baltimore).
St. Patrick's Day.
Being angry at the man who invented Rubber Bands on March 17th 1845 that led to the irrational fear I have of them.
Playing Angry Birds to celebrate Big Bird's birthday on March 20th.
Cursing anyone who celebrates National Sing-Out Day on March 22nd
An Urban Excursion Trip to San Diego
Learning about world-changing women for Women's History Month
Using a Pencil on March 30th in honor of Brett Vowell and the fact that the Pencil with an Eraser was patented on this day in 1858.
Praying for the United States on March 31st in honor of the first US Map being published
*Hopefully* Acceptance into UCI's Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Program

And worst of all its National Nutrition Month...
Bradyn and I have already started with Jillian's 30 day shred (not every day but at least its something). But eating healthy? That sounds boring and hard. But for the sake of taking care of myself, I am willing to try to make some small changes to benefit my health. Don't hold me accountable. Haha. It is very likely that you will still be able to find me with a piece of candy regardless of the time of day :)
Girls gotta live!




No comments:

Post a Comment