Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Gloom

When you climb into bed around 9:30pm and look over at your night-stand to see THIS... it gives the phrase June gloom a new meaning.
It's a sight for sore eyes (and throats)....
God is gracious though, because I don't have to work until next week so I can rest rest rest as I cough cough cough. And maybe I'll get better at this inhaler thing... somehow I've found a way to mess it up every time I try. Haha. Time to go through the movie library and watch some oldies :)

4 comments:

  1. my nightstand used to look like this...and then my doctor prescribed nasonex and it worked like magic. i'm pretty sure you can get it over the counter too. you should look it up! hahaha, i sound like a commercial! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww hope you feel better soon!! And congrats on finding a job... i heard you were lookin? Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz... love the idea! ill look it up... and ill put in a good word for you with nasonex employment :)

    Turell! thanks... i am watching a little girl three days a week... its perfect for me. i miss you. we should spend some time together this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks! i appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete